Do you wish to maximize returns from your business?
Is hiring top talent without sacrificing on your budget your top concern?
Do you wish to bridge gaps in your company’s performance?
What if we told you there is a single solution to address all the above concerns. Yes, you read that right. A dedicated team model offers many advantages and acts as a single point solution to address many common business concerns.
So what is the dedicated team model?
The dedicated team model (DTM) is a globally recognized approach to outsourcing. Companies use this model to successfully execute their business activities through a third party team that functions fully under the company’s control.
Whilst they are brought in from another company, they are literally dedicated to your projects. The dedicated team model, therefore, combines specialist expertise with commitment, productivity and affordability.
Dedicated development teams aim to bring together people, expertise and technology beyond time zones and geographical boundaries to fuel companies’ growth and minimize performance gaps.
Are you still confused if the dedicated model is right for your next project? Don’t worry. In this article, we bring you not 10, not 20 but 30 reasons why it is the right choice!
30 One-line Reasons To Hire Dedicated Development Teams
1. Offers you on-demand transparency, security and flexibility
2. 100% Controlled Execution
3. Enhanced Operational Expertise
4. Price Competitive compared to in-house team
5. Access to a global talent pool
6. Faster turnaround time to client’s needs
7. Saves time and money to set up office space and procure equipment for your team
8. Can scale easily as compared to the inhouse team model
9. Save on the resource cost if you hire an offshore dedicated team from tier 2 and tier 3 countries.
10. You can train your dedicated team to follow your work processes and agency-wide standards.
11. No overhead costs of the dedicated developers as they are on the payroll of the outsourcing agency.
12. Authority to manage the team structure
13. Ability to fit your limited budget
14. Get quicker responses to emergency situations
15. Elevation in performance efficiency level
16. Focused approach with core competencies
17. Great results & organizational transformation
18. A faster-paced development cycle
19. A dedicated team promotes collaboration
20. Highly efficient workflow with a single point of contact- project coordinator
21. Eradicates the challenge of finding the right talent
22. Opportunity to grow or shrink your project when necessary as it offers a flexible approach
23. You pay only for the actual hours required to complete a task
24. Refining domain knowledge
25. Easy replacement if an employee takes sick leave or quits.
26. Eliminating artificial dependencies between projects
27. Variety of communication channels for smooth coordination
28. Use of project management tools to keep track of progress and tasks
29. Decreases administrative overhead
30. Minimized risk with competent project management
A dedicated development team works best for technically any business, big or small, startup or established. It is an efficient model for complex business needs as a readymade team of professionals becomes quickly accessible and in-house capacity gaps can be readily addressed.
Looking for a dedicated remote team? Build your team with Uplers.